AQUA LUNG i770R DIVE COMPUTER.
INSTOCK READY TO SHIP
THIS COMPUTER IS AVAILABLE FOR HIRE! USE ON ON A DIVE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF HOW FAB IT IS. ASK FOR DETAILS
This Aqua Lung dive computer has had fantastic feedback from test dives! Great clarity, vision at all depths in day & night dives.The most tech-savvy diver will appreciate the i770R’s Bluetooth capability and cutting-edge high-visibility TFT color screen, as well as its robust functionality and intuitive, compact design.
With standard features that include a rechargeable battery, 3-axis full-tilt compass, easy three-button navigation, multiple gas capability and 4 operating modes, managing your dive has never been easier. And, with options for hoseless gas integration via a paired-for-life transmitter and the DiverLog+ app, you can integrate technology and connectivity to all your dive adventures.
• Rechargeable lithium battery
• High-visibility Thin Film Transistor (TFT) color screen with easy-to-use interface
• Color screen. Ultra-bright, high-contrast, full-color TFT display, with easily adjustable intensity for perfect clarity and battery savings when a high-intensity screen is unnecessary.
• Easy-to-use interface. Monitor all your key information with the intuitive menu structure. The i770R’s intuitive 3-button navigation interface allows for easy settings preview and updates.
• Bluetooth data transfer to the DiverLog+ app*
• Using your smartphone or tablet, the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to wirelessly interact with your i770R via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology.
• Remotely control all your i770R settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive.
• Hoseless gas integration. Our patented Gas Time Remaining Algorithm provides calculations in real time, allowing accurate gas management.
• Compatible with 4 different transmitters and nitrox mixes on a single dive.
• Paired-for-life transmitter. Once you pair your transmitter to your i770R, it’s done—there’s no need to ever pair again.
• 3-axis full-tilt compass. Easy-to-read compass graphics, with a compass-bearing lock and reciprocal heading for easy navigation. An alternate compass bar can be displayed on the primary dive screen with the touch of a button.
• Multiple gas capability manages up to 4 Nitrox mixes (with 4 transmitters), each with individual PO2 set points
• Audible alarms and color-changing segments provide cautions and warnings for additional safety
• Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
• Included adjustable bungee wrist mount and NATO band
• Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of planned dives to maximize your next adventure safely
• Automatic Safety Stop Countdown displayed in minutes and seconds for clarity
• Battery status indicator for both computer and transmitter
• 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free Dive, so it’s up for any adventure
• User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrades
• Optional deep stop with countdown timer
• alt or fresh water dive selection
*DiverLog+ app can be downloaded for free from the App Store, Google Play or www.ediverlog.com
• Transmitter up to 40% or 100%
Included in the Box:
• Download Cable
• NATO Wrist Band
• Bungee kit
• Lens Protector
• Quick Reference Card
• Digital Instruction Manual
• Paper Safety Reference
• DiverLog+ Brochure