Emergency First Response
First Aid and CPR are good skills for anyone involved in adventure sports (just in case) or even just for every day life. Having these skills is also a prerequisite for the PADI Rescue Diver Course.
These lifesaving skills – are valuable for anyone, not just divers. The aim of the course is learning how to apply emergency response skills in an upbeat, positive environment. You will gain the confidence, so that you are prepared to help in an emergency.
On this course you will learn:
- BLS (Basic Life Support) CPR and rescue breathing
- AED (automated external defibrillator) use
- Preventing and caring for shock
- Spinal injury management
- Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk
- Basic first aid and first aid kit considerations
Course price: £99