Master Scuba Diver
The BLACK BET of recreational Scuba Diving!
With the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating, you have reached the highest non-professional level in the PADI System of diver education.
This rating means that you have acquired significant training and gained experience in a variety of dive environments.
To be able to apply for this rating you will have:
- The PADIAdvanced Open Water Diver qualification (or equivalent certification from another training organization).
- The PADI Rescue Diver qualification (or equivalent certification from another training organization).
- A minimum of 5 PADI Specialty Diver certifications.
- A minimum of 50 logged dives.
- Also, you need to be at least 12 years old.
If you already fulfil the requirements then just call into Go Dive, where we’ll help you fill in the application form at NO CHARGE.
That's right, as this isn't a course you only pay a processing fee direct to PADI of £25 + VAT required.
Of course, if you aren’t quite there yet then call in anyway and chat about other courses you might want to do, or dive trips you could go on to help build up your experience.