If you are interested in Tec Diving start here.
Tec 40 is the first sub division in the PADI Tec Deep Course, and it consists of 4 dives.
On this course you will learn to use decompression software and dive computers to make decompression dives with NO MORE than 10 minutes deco, and NOT deeper than 40 metres. You will also learn how to use a side sling cylinder, with NO MORE than 50% oxygen to add extra conservatism to your deco stops.
For this course you will use the TEC DEEP DIVER CREWPACK which will introduce you to TEC lingo, emergency procedures, gas planning and decompression and stage cylinder handling.
This crewpack will be used for the entire TEC DEEP DIVER course, so it will also see you through TEC 45 & TEC 50 too.
Course Price Includes:
- Training (4 Dives Over 2 Days)
Please Note: Course Price Does NOT Include any gear rentals. This can be arranged in the shop.
- Be a PADI ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER (Or Equivalent Level with other agency)
- Be a PADI ENRICHED AIR DIVER (Or Equivalent Level with other agency)
- Be a PADI DEEP DIVER (Or Equivalent Level with other agency)
- Have a minimum of 30 logged dives, with at least 10 dives on NITROX and deeper than 18 metres.
- Have a Medical form signed by your GP.
Course Price: From £329*
Please Note: *Course Price Does NOT Include any gear rentals. This can be arranged in the shop.