Whether you are interested in the wrecks themselves or you like them just because they make great artificial reefs often teeming with fish, wreck diving is an adventure not to be missed. You could just be diving on single wreck sunk specifically for divers to have fun on, or a large group of wrecks sunk at times of war, the PADI Wreck Diver Specialty will give you a great introduction to the techniques used for safe wreck diving.
Our instructors have dived on some of the best wreck diving sites in the world including Truk Lagoon and Scapa Flow, so why not let them pass on some of their experience to you.
During this two day course (4 dives) you will learn:
- Techniques for diving exploring shipwrecks, and how to avoid common hazards.
- How to research and learn the background of your favourite wrecks.
- How to survey and map wrecks to help you plan later dives.
- Wreck scuba diving equipment considerations.
- Considerations and techniques for entering intact wrecks
Course Price: £185 (Combined Wreck and Enriched Air £285)