Atomic Subframe Arc Mask
ATOMIC SUBFRAME ARC Mask.
ARC Lens Technology Elevates UltraClear To A Higher Level Atomic Aquatics developed ARC (Anti-Reflective Coating) technology to reduce reflected light and actually increase the amount of available light transmitted to a diver’s eyes. The result is a greatly improved transmission of 98% of available light, compared to a loss of more than 14% of light with standard green “float” glass used on the majority of masks on the market.
What is ARC lens technology? Anti-Reflective Coatings or ARC is a multi-layer metal oxide coating process applied to both sides of the UltraClear lenses. This allows more light to enter the mask by reducing light reflections off the inside and outside surface of the lens. The metal oxide coating is only a few microns thick.
The strongest and most indestructible two-window mask ever.
The Atomic Aquatics SubFrame Mask is so durable, it carries a Lifetime warranty against frame breakage. The strength comes from the internal frame (subframe) molded directly beneath the surface of the silicone rubber skirt (patent pending). This subframe provides incredible strength and rigidity as well as eliminating the bulky external plastic frame in other masks. A stainless steel retainer locks the lenses in place and provides added strength to the nose bridge area of the mask.
A wide field of view and great fit completes the combination of function, style and durability.
SubFrame Mask Features
- Unmatched durability and resistance to breakage
- Optical quality, distortion-free UltraClear lenses
- Hydrodynamic styling with no exposed external frame
- Removable lenses for corrective lens options
- Wide vision and low volume
- Great fit
- Squeeze to adjust buckles
- Clear or Black silicone rubber with co-molded color accents
- Free UK delivery over £500
- Interest Free Credit Available With V12 Finance
- Visit Go Shoot For Air Rifles, Pellets etc
- Call US 01332 665353