Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Apeks RK3 Fins
APEKS RK3 FIN
Designed in collaboration with the US military and renowned for outstanding performance and reliability, the Apeks RK3 is a rugged thermoplastic rubber fin featuring an over-sized foot pocket to accommodate drysuit boots and a spring strap for easy donning and doffing. The RK3 is available in three sizes: Medium, Large and Super.
We didn’t give the RK3 fin a shoe size range as this can be very misleading. The environment that an RK3 is used in will tend to dictate the size of fin that you need, for example do you dive in a warm environment wearing wetsuit boots, or are you walking across pebbled beaches and wearing a drysuit and rigid dry boots? Both forms of footwear may be a size 9, but will take up different amounts of space in the fin foot pocket.
- Based on one of the first vented rubber fins sold in North America and popular among military and professional divers.
- Compact, and ultra-rugged for use in harsh environments.
- Improved foot pocket with spring straps for ease of use with cold hands or thick gloves.
- The design has been the standard gear issue fin for military, special ops, coast guard and public safety divers for decades.
- Short wide blade provides maximum forward thrust while maintaining great maneuverability.
- Vented blade design reduces resistance on the upstroke and enhances thrust on the downstroke.
- Free UK delivery over £500
- Interest Free Credit Available With V12 Finance
- Visit Go Shoot For Air Rifles, Pellets etc
- Call US 01332 665353