Scubapro Everdry 4 Drysuit
SCUBAPRO EVERDRY 4 DRYSUIT – mail order only – not available instore to try on.
Diving in a drysuit means you’re always warm and comfy, no matter how cold the water. Sound like diver heaven? Oh yeah.
Neoprene drysuits are great because they offer the streamlined fit, comfort and flexibility of a wetsuit, with the thermal properties and watertightness of a drysuit.
The EVERDRY 4 offers the ultimate in neoprene drysuit technology. It is constructed of 4mm high-density neoprene sandwiched between layers of nylon jersey — the heavier outside layer is designed to withstand abrasion, the lighter inside layer is more for comfort. Seams are triple-glued and double-thread blind-stitched on the outside; the inside is coated with a liquid polymer that penetrates the nylon layer and fuses to the neoprene, creating an extremely durable and waterproof seam.
The EVERDRY 4’s neoprene is already very dense so it’s able to resist compression at depth. This means you won’t experience huge shifts in buoyancy as you descend, minimizing the amount of ballast you’ll need to carry. It also means you won’t lose as much of the suit’s inherent thermal properties, so you don’t need to wear as much in the way of undergarments. In fact, the EVERDRY 4 is designed to be worn with either a very thin undergarment or no undergarment at all. This enables you to enjoy a snug-fitting, streamlined suit as you’re kicking through the water.
The EVERDRY 4 features a first-rate neoprene neck seal that is smooth-skin on the outside and nylon jersey on the inside. Because of this, you can easily slip the suit over your head without any hair-pulling, then by folding the smooth-skin under you create a large surface-area seal against your neck. Wrist seals use straight smooth-skin neoprene to achieve their watertight seals, and on the lower extremities attached neoprene soft socks can be used with drysuit boots or standard neoprene dive boots.The large kneepads are built tough to protect even the most avid bottom crawlers. The cargo hip pocket is sized right, easy to reach, and offers a zippered closure to keep contents secure. And the adjustable suspenders just make life easier, both at depth and on the surface.Built for comfort, convenience and extended wear, the EVERDRY 4 fits like a glove, offers excellent range of motion, and most importantly, keeps your body heat in and the cold water out. We call that a winner.
- 4mm high-density neoprene maintains optimal thermal insulation but weighs 50% less and is softer than any traditional dry suit
- Si-Tech balanced side-activated inlet and adjustable outlet valves
- Reversed construction rolling neoprene neck seals: watertight protection and easy to get in and out of
- Easy-to-repair neoprene wrist seals for no-leak insulation and comfort
- Dry back zipper with exterior neoprene protection flap
- Elastic, adjustable & removable suspenders
- 5mm/6.5mm anatomically shaped hood keeps you dry & comfy: prolonged neck; soft face & neck seals; air release system
- Soft sock neoprene boots.
- Free Shipping On Orders Over £300
- Visit Go Shoot For Air Rifles, Pellets etc
- Call Us 01332 665353