Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Scubapro MK2 Evo / R095 Regulator
Scubapro R095 regulator
Supplied with the MK2 EVO 1st stage.
A great entry level package for diving in ALL conditions.
An extremely reliable and durable system with all rounder capabilities in temperate and warm waters.
Ideal for beginners travelling to various diving locations.
The R095 is a new design based on the heritage of the classic R190 second stage, re-engineered with modern features and materials. The R095 combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm and classic purge button. Its simple and robust construction offers the utmost in reliability and makes the R095 the ideal second stage for new divers and a perfect choice for deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose attachment.
MK2 EVO First Stage
- Classic downstream piston design features a chrome-plated brass body with one high pressure and four low pressure ports.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance by an average of 50 percent over its predecessor without compromising breathing performance.
- Additional internal technical improvements include a new spring insulating bushing and coating, a new insulating piston bushing, a new insulating sleeve and a new antifreeze cap, all of which contribute to the increase in freezing resistance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- Chrome-plated brass body is 3.5mm smaller than its predecessor but houses an oversized piston by 1.6mm that provides better breat ing performance by increasing airflow by 15 percent.
- Stainless steel removable orifice allows for easier maintenance while extending regulator life.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Meets new EN250-2014 standards for cold-water breathing performance.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 24.9oz/706g; /DIN 300 (oz/g): 16.0oz/454g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar (l/m/SCFM): 3000/106.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 123-142/8.5-9.8.
- SECOND STAGE
◊ Streamlined look and evident SCUBAPRO branding with embossed purge button
◊ Classic Downstream valve
◊ Pre-tuned VIVA for uncomplicated use
◊ Reversible hose attachment
- Free Shipping On Orders Over £300
- Visit Go Shoot For Air Rifles, Pellets etc
- Call Us 01332 665353
There are no reviews yet.