Scubapro S-Tek Fin
A new addition to SCUBAPRO’s S-Tek line of technical diving equipment, the S-Tek Fin is a purpose-built, next-gen technical diving fin providing maximum power when you need it.
Constructed of durable Monprene® for maximum durability and designed with an ultra-streamlined profile, the S-Tek Fin’s 30º pre-angled blade requires less deflection to achieve the desired angle of attack for an efficient kick. This allows for a stiffer blade without increasing drag, thereby reducing leg cramps and ankle strain while delivering unbeatable maneuverability and alternate kick performance.
- Clean Water Blade and Vented Blade design reduces drag and increases thrust.
- Hydra-Loop ramped and reinforced leading edge improves lateral rigidity for improved alternate kicks, plus creates a hydrofoil profile for better thrust.
- Removable Stainless Steel Weight Plate System lets you choose between a positively buoyant, neutrally buoyant, or negatively buoyant fin.
- The S-Tek Fin’s two-piece design, with blade and foot pocket molded separately, makes transport easy.
- Blade and foot pocket are molded separately with a durable Socket-Lock Connecting System that allows for easy assembly and disassembly.
- Open heel foot pocket features an upgraded heavy-duty bungee strap that allows for micro-adjustments to accommodate different boot types.
- Full-Foot Footpocket (sold separately) provides opportunity to use in warm water without a dive boot.
- Available in black in 5 sizes (XS, S, M with Midi blades; L, XL with Maxi blades) and includes a Multi-Tool and 2 sets of Lock Plates, a Stainless Steel Weight System and a SCUBAPRO boat bag.
- Free Shipping On Orders Over £300
- Visit Go Shoot For Air Rifles, Pellets etc
- Call Us 01332 665353