Ever wondered how your dive guide or instructor doesn’t (usually) get lost during a dive?
Well, this could be luck, or it could be that they’ve learned to navigate using a compass and natural features. We can’t help you with the luck bit, but we can show you some great techniques for finding your way around underwater – the PADI Underwater Navigation Specialty.
During this one day course (3 dives) you will learn:
- Navigation patterns.
- How to navigate without a compass (Natural navigation).
- How to navigate with a compass.
- How to estimate distance underwater
- How to “mark” or relocate a submerged object or position from the surface
- Underwater map making
- How to follow irregular courses with the Nav-Finder
Course Price: £185